Tuesday, 6 May 2014

NSD: More entries & winner!

The final entries into the NSD Challenge I set on Saturday.  The level of entries has been excellent.  Thank you to all who entered.  I couldn't possibly decide the winner, so I am leaving it to fate and a random number selector.  I have allocated each entrant a number and this list is located at the bottom of this blog page.  All I have to do is run the random number selector and get a number.  The winner will be announced at the bottom of this blog post.

There are 6 final layouts to show you - Karen F has been allocated number 5 in the list because she created hers at the NSD event but I was unable to take a decent enough photograph to post.

This is Karen's entry.  Thank you for submitting this lovely layout using some of the papers from the Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' collection kit.
   
Barbara (Crafting Newbie) sent me this lovely layout as her entry. 
 
Theresa (Disco Queen) submitted this lovely creation as her entry.
 
Another lovely from Kate - my you have been busy!


 A lovely entrant from Angela - love that photo - fab!

Finally, (just in time) this lovely page from Karen S.  Another fab photo choice!
 
Thank you everyone for taking the time to join us on NSD.  I will run the random number selector now and see who the winner is. 
 
The winner of the NSD Challenge is number:
9
Random numbers generated May 6 2014 at 9:6:32 by www.psychicscience.org 
 
Congratulations - Kate, you have won the La-De-Dah Collection prize.   Everyone else, if you are a blog follower, I will give you 5 extra entries into the blog candy draw for this month.  Best of luck.

9 comments:

  1. Well done Kate enjoy your fab prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kate. Lovely LO's everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone and thank you Ann. I'm so excited to win. The layouts were all gorgeous and I loved all of the ones on this post. Well done everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate on winning the prize. Also congrats to all the ladies that took part. All the layouts were lovely. Finally thanks Ann for letting us blog followers take part. It has been so nice to see how everyone interpreted the sketch differently. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful entries.... congrats Kate.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. everyone a superstar sure we all had fun taking part I know I did it was grat fun thanks Ann. xx
    well done kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling Super Inspired. Thanks everyone & Congrats Kate. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to all..especially kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job.. And a super prize..congratulations.

    ReplyDelete