Sunday, 4 May 2014

NSD: Photo's

A lovely day spent in the company of some of our lovely Mad Scrappers.  It was quite a productive day with lots of scrapbook layouts completed and some fab 'Flip Books'.

Busy bees!
 
More busy bees!
 
Even a little busy bee!
 
I have some entries for the NSD Challenge I set yesterday and will be showing those over the next few days.  In the meantime, I want to share some fab pages from Karen's Flip Book, which she made of a recent visit to Prague.
 
The cover of the book, complete with coin, badge and title - the gold looks fabulous against the black.

 
This is my favourite page Karen.  Fabulous work with the 'Rib Cage' Mask and Glitter Paste.

Gorgeous photo, complete with tickets.  These pages are what scrapbooking is all about - capturing those precious memories!

Karen finished her 'Flip Book' in record time and even completed some layouts - one will be entered into the draw for the NSD Challenge prize.  Thanks for sharing these lovely memories with us Karen.  I will be back tomorrow, showing some of the entries.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

10 comments:

  1. Love the ribcage Karen. Looking forward to seeing all the lovely LO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had tons of fun and I agree that rib cage is kewl hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ribcage looks so realistic..awesome work was done on it..looks like your'll had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karen! Love the rib cage. I have seen several anatomy stencils & have been tempted. I just didn't know what to use them for. Thanks for the inspiration. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, loved doing it.....fab day had by all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done ladies, looking forward to seeing everyone's work as Karen's us immense and I'm another fan of that stencil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the book Karen. Looks like a fabulous day. Wish I could have been there. I joined in the challenge today at home. It's my first time I ever used a sketch. Now I'm just hoping for some good lighting so I can photograph it. Hugs for all, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing your layout Barbara. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a great day - we all had a lot of fun and laughs. Your book is really effective and looks brilliant Karen.

    ReplyDelete