Thursday, 22 May 2014

Print Blocks Ring Binder Scrapbooks

Just in stock - fab 12x12 ring binder scrapbook albums from Print Blocks.  They are refillable and come in several different colours.  I have limited stock at the moment but more are on order.

Fabulous 'Hot Pink' - perfect for those girly layouts!
Gorgeous 'Sky Blue' - perfect for boy layouts (or for girls who like blue!).

I also have Navy Blue, Dark Red and Pink - other colours on their way!  These don't come with plastic inserts provided but I have some in stock that fit.  Print Blocks own 12x12 plastic inserts are also on order.

If you like to create layouts that have some depth to them in terms of embellishments - these are just the ticket!  Limited stock on these at the moment, so if you like ..... order now to secure the ones you want.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you back here tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. You're my kinda girl ionabunny - blue for me too! Although, I do love pink as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are a great idea. Hmm I might be tempted by these especially as I love to add a lot of 3d embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love D ring albums it's all I buy now, I really, really need a green one for my youngest tho! They are a great price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm Krafty Kat I have Lime Green on order - would that be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To quote a seagull "mine, mine, mine" please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not at the moment Karen but I will have another look and see what they have coming into stock soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice ones... love the pink one!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that what seagulls say?? I know chickens say "What What What" a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think finding Nemo... When it comes to crafty stash I quote them waaayy too often!

    ReplyDelete