Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Ranger: Mini Ink Blending Tool

Another new stock item - Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool.  This Mini version of the Ranger Ink Blending Tool is 1" round and each pack includes 2 Tools and 4 Foams.

The Mini Ink Blending Tool features a round foam applicator that is perfect for applying inks and paints into small areas.  Featuring the same full-sized handle, the Mini Ink Blending Tool can be stored in the Craft Spinner for easy and convenient use.
The round foam applicator is the perfect tool to apply inks and paints through stencils.  Use a separate ink blending foam for each colour.  With this little baby creative colour possibilities are endless.

This double-pack can be found HERE.  I haven't used this product yet but I love inking edges of paper and cardstock and stencilling, so I think this will be great.  Let me know if you have used this product and how you find it differs from the 'original' Ink Blending Tool.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Whatever you are doing - have a good one!

8 comments:

  1. I'd seen these around and thought they made more sense than the square tools, less likely to get straight lines, and maybe more controllable being smaller, on my list....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one or three. Liking the small size for getting into awkward angles. I ink the edges of everything!! Krafty Katt's probably right about more sense than square. I feel a mini phase coming on........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you both - I think this will take over from the original ink blending tool, which can be quite cumbersome when stencilling in small areas. I like the fact that they come in a pack of two - you need more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't like inking but can see the benefit of the size etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, looks good to me and very useful for smaller jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've bought this but not used it yet, thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete