Saturday, 10 May 2014

Sneaky peek #2

Another sneaky peek today of layout 2, which I created using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Graphic 45 'By the Sea' range and they are fabulous!  The colours are gorgeous and lend themselves to all sorts of seaside or holiday layouts.


Not much to see today (I am cruel!) but I will reveal all in good time.  As you can see from the little snippet I have used the peachy/coral colours for this layout (and the burlap too!).  The patterned papers can be found on the website HERE and  the co-ordinating cardstock can be found on the website HERE and HERE

Remember if you are a blog follower to leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way and you will be entered into the draw for the blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, Do I spot Burlap letters? I've seen a lot of these around lately & have been tempted. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Theresa. The burlap can be cut on die cut machines if you have alphabet dies. I was lucky enough to find some relatively cheap ones at The Works for £1.99 for a pack of 52 letters. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify the above - The Works sell the burlap letters for £1.99 a pack and NOT alphabet dies at that price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Glad you clarified that, I suspect I have some dies that would cut it tho. The works seem to have a poarage offer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's poarage? Obviously a typo or some helpful spellcheck but?? Always visit the works when I'm in the UK. Love the coral colour. I would have said orange but since the papers are seaside themed I suppose we must use the appropriate names. Clown fish would work maybe??? Oops, having a strange day. Better go and do some crafting. Get the brain back on an even keel. Ha ha ha ha ha .........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krafty Kat - did you mean postage offer? That makes sense now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes postage! Fat thumbs, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, cannot wait for full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to using the burlap, it's a new one for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the scaloped edge... beautiful color.. cant wait to see the full LO...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh she says. I should have looked at the keyboard but didn't realise the works had mail order. Must check that out. Hugs

    ReplyDelete