Monday, 12 May 2014

Tsukineko Vertigo

This isn't a new product to the crafting market but it is new to my shop.  Use Tsukineko Vertigo 6x6 sheets to add an optical dimension to your craft projects.  It can be cut with paper trimmer or scissors.  It can be stamped or coloured with StazOn, Memento Luxe and other pigment inks.

Vertigo 'Breeze'

Vertigo Tilted
 
Vertigo Prism
 
Vertigo sheets can also be die-cut to make embellishments and embossed with most die-cutting/embossing machines.  Apply embossing powders for colour and texture.  Apply over images and other artwork to create dimensional layers.  Tsukineko Vertigo is sold in packs of 3 6x6 sheets.
 
Not sure what to do with it?  Watch the video HERE.
 
Tsukineko Vertigo can be bought from The Scrapbook Garden HERE.  Have you used this product before?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know. Looks interesting but why emboss it if it already comes with a texture? I'm sure it's fun once you have played with it a bit. Maybe you will wow us with an example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I just wrote the blurb from the manufacturers. I am not sure whether I would use this on my scrapbook page - but never say never! More an altered art sort of material I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it seems more suited to altering but would be interesting to see them 'in the flesh' so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent used this in the past... but it does look interesting!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall reserve judgement until I see it, sounds sorta interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did notice on the video they laid it over a background for a funky effect. Would be good for a house of mirrors LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh.. These make my eyes go funny!

    ReplyDelete