Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Mad Scrappers Club

Another Mad Scrappers Club night tonight ladies!  Hope you have your photo's of your Dads, husbands, partners, male relatives etc. at the ready as I am expecting great things from you all tonight by entering this month's scrapbook challenge.

Karen F has already entered into the spirit of the challenge and I am in the process of making her 'gold star' as we speak (lol).  As an added incentive, if anyone wins the blog candy draw this month and has also entered into the challenge - there will be a mystery bonus prize added in!

As well as standing over you all cracking the proverbial whip, we shall also be eating cake as it is our 2nd Birthday this month.  I have two different types of cake for you to drool over and if the verdict of the first group is anything to go by both were 'gorgeous'!
We shall be using patterned papers from the Carta Bella Summer Lovin' range, Bazzill cardstock and the technique this month is creating with a Viva Décor Pearl Pen.  Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, now you got me laughing. Hope Karen enjoys her gold star and I am sure the Mad Scrappers will enjoy their cake. A bonus! Now that's just too much carrot for this donkey. Does a male rabbit count for the layout? I have a cute picture of him with his kids. Well, some of his kids. He's been a busy boy!! Have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see the challenge guide line say male relative!! Obviously I am not related to this rabbit, or any rabbit, I hasten to add. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ionabunny - you crease me up! Glad I made you laugh. Bless ya little heart! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely said rabbit has been adopted therefor counts! I've been thinking about what supplies to bring for days, still not decided! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krafty Katt, yeah I definitely think of Bob as one of the family. He's 5kg of sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had a discussion tonight with the ladies from Mad Scrappers Club and they said I should allow you to enter your lovely 'daddy' rabbit layout in the scrapbook challenge. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thanks mad scrappers. It's not a LO yet you understand. Will try my bestest

    ReplyDelete