I was blown away by the quality of the entrants for the recent National Scrapbooking Day and the enthusiasm it provoked. So much so, I have decided to do a monthly scrapbook challenge in conjunction with our usual monthly blog candy giveaway.
I came across this fab sketch by Susan Stringfellow on the Carta Bella blog recently and I thought it would be perfect for a challenge.
As it is 'Father's Day' here this month in the UK I thought I would link this into this month's scrapbook challenge. This is what you have to do to enter and receive 10 extra entries (all in one block, so more chance of winning):
1. Use the sketch above for inspiration.
2. Create a 12x12 scrapbook page on your 'Dad', or any other male relative.
3. Include some ink (this could be as simple as inking the edges of papers) or creating the background using inks.
4. Add a title (use something other than 'Dad', 'Son', 'Brother' etc.).
5. Include journaling (it can be hidden).
Once finished, photograph the layout and email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualifying entries will be given 10 extra entries into the blog candy draw for June. Only one entry per person. All entries will be shown on the blog and on The Scrapbook Garden Facebook page. The winner will be chosen by random number selector. The final day for entrants will be Saturday 28th June 2014 (to enable me to show on the blog/FB page).
You can still enter this giveaway in the usual way by leaving a comment on a daily basis. Looking forward to your entries. I have completed a layout using this sketch and will post tomorrow.