Monday, 16 June 2014

New products update

I've added quite a few new products to the online shop in the past week - here is a taster of what I have:

I have the fab G45 'Come Away With Me' 12x12 patterned papers in stock (but not for long methinks!).

I have also added these gorgeous Bo Bunny Clear Stamps - other designs are available.

You can also find the fab Bo Bunny 'Somewhere In Time' collection - 6x6 paper pads and 12x12 loose sheets.

I also have this Grace Taylor 12x12 Scrapbook Album...... you can also get:

This lovely matching 12x12 Scrapbook Kit.  I also have 'Modern Cabin' and 'Happy Days' Scrapbook Albums and Scrapbook Kits.

All these new products can be found HERE.  Hope you will pop by the online shop and have a look.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Well I need the no bunny stamps and the Happy Days paper pack seems too nice to miss too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous goodies there Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bo Bunny. Those stamps look great. Going to go and have a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can NEVER have too many nice craft things Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I love the rubber stamps with arrows and others. Great set of scrap stuff!

    ReplyDelete