Monday, 23 June 2014

Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows

Another lovely day at the Ross Papercraft Show yesterday.  DH took this photo from the balcony - a different perspective from my usual photo's but I thought you would like to see how the show looks overall:


I am in my seventh year of trading as The Scrapbook Garden and have been attending shows of this nature for the same amount of time.  I looked back at my first blog post about the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows and it was 23rd August 2010.  How time flies when you're having fun!

The next Ross Papercraft Show is on Sunday 17th August at Nissan Sports & Social Club.  I will remind everyone when we get nearer the time, as I have done in the past.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely venue Ann. Hope it was a sell out for you. It's always nice not to have to pack up as much as you had to pack out. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I had a van this time as we had to set up the same day as the show and I have that much stuff now. I am shattered today though, so updating the website and giving my feet a rest. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thanks Karen, very busy as usual. See you on Wednesday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still like this venue better than Nissan, although they may only be because it's easier to get too. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lighting was poor on Sunday but apparently some of the bulbs were out for some reason. We got by ok. It's the opposite for me - I prefer Nissan because it's on my doorstep! Same as Seaburn really. See you tomorrow Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! What a fantastic place. This is a Paradise for any creation!

    ReplyDelete