Karen F. was brave enough to be 'first past the post' this month with a layout for the scrapbook challenge for June. The Scrapbook Challenge was to use this fab sketch from Susan Stringfellow from the Carta Bella Blog (from April):
This is what you have to do to enter and receive 10 extra entries (all in one block, so more chance of winning):
1. Use the sketch above for inspiration.
2. Create a 12x12 scrapbook page on your 'Dad', or any other male relative.
3. Include some ink (this could be as simple as inking the edges of papers) or creating the background using inks.
4. Add a title (use something other than 'Dad', 'Son', 'Brother' etc.).
5. Include journaling (it can be hidden).
Karen created this fab layout using Prima 'Time Traveler' patterned paper as the base. I also spy some Burlap and Glitz Design 'Dapper Dan' Stickers.
Thanks for entering the challenge Karen - this gives you 10 extra entries for today into the blog candy draw for this month. All entries will appear at the bottom of this page until the end of the month when the winner of the blog candy will be chosen by random number selector. If you fancy having a go - once finished, photograph the layout and email to me at email@example.com
You can still enter this giveaway in the usual way by leaving a comment on a daily basis. Looking forward to your entries. Thanks for stopping by today.