Friday, 27 June 2014

Scrapbook Challenge: June entries

The ladies from Mad Scrappers entered into the spirit of the challenge and I have 3 entries from Wednesday's club to show you.

Kate created this layout of her other half using some fab patterned papers that she has been hiding (just waiting for a suitable photograph):


Linda S used the sketch and came up with this layout of her Grandson:


Finally, for today - this layout created by Gayle who used a photograph of her Dad (when he was a young boy):


All the ladies took inspiration from the sketch and made it their own.  Well done all of you.  I have entered you into the blog candy draw for this month - giving you 10 entries for taking part in the challenge.  All these layouts are featured at the bottom of this page, along with others that will be arriving shortly (nudge, nudge, Krafty Katt and ionabunny).

Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. The rule change has completely thrown me! Although I'll probably do what I'd originally intended anyway, I shall get it done tho. Well done for all the organised people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well like I said - life's too short for rules (sometimes)! I just wanted everyone to join in and some were finding it a bit difficult with the remit I had set. It is all supposed to be a bit of fun but also to motivate people who otherwise might find it difficult to scrap on their own. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pressure then!! It's on my list of 12,000 things to do before the weekend. Argggg, it already is week end........ Another sunny day in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the sketch challenge. Well done to everyone who's entered so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make challenges difficult for myself as I have to play by the rules.. It's my OCD tendencies you know! School fair tomorrow, don't even joke about the amount of stuff to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pressure ladies - it's meant to be fun. If you cannot do it - that's ok - really. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very talented people did that projects. I wish I could make the same :)

    ReplyDelete