Saturday, 28 June 2014

Scrapbook Challenge & Products update

Ella, one of my lovely customers (and blog follower) sent me this lovely layout to be entered into this month's scrapbook challenge:


As I have changed the rules - this one can now be included.  Thanks for entering Ella.

Just to let you know that I have now had chance to upload the brand new First Edition 12x12 Scrapbook Albums onto the online shop.  There is a 'Special Offer' promotion on these too (buy a First Edition or Grace Taylor 12x12 scrapbook album priced at £14.99 and get a pack of 'Memory Scrapbook Refills' FREE). Just add 'I claim my FREE scrapbook refills' in the comments box when you check out your order and these will be sent to you with your album. These refill packs are usually £2.99 - pop over to the shop and have a look see.

Thanks for stopping by - back tomorrow with some layouts from Wednesday's Mad Scrappers Club.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Karen and leaving a comment for Ella. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always approve of cat pages , nicely done,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the cat paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cat on this photo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete