Sunday, 15 June 2014

Show time: Rainton Meadows

It's that time again ... show time at Rainton Meadows.  It seems a while ago now since the last Ross Papercraft Show at Seaburn (back in April) but we are back next Sunday (22nd June 2014) at Rainton Meadows Arena, Mercantile Road, Houghton-le-Spring, Tyne & Wear, DH4 5PH.


The show is open from 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. and as usual the tickets are only £2.00 (under 16's are free when accompanied by an adult).  There is ample free parking, refreshments available on site, plus loads of demos going on as well as a lovely warm welcome from all the traders.

The Scrapbook Garden will be at this one and I have loads of lovely new goodies to show you as well as favourites such as those fab Tando Creative Clocks (which are always a good seller).  As usual I will be offering my 'pick up at show' facility, which allows you to shop online and using the 'pick up at store' option when you log out, gives you free postage, so you can just pick up at the show.  This option is only for those who can actually pick their orders up from the show on the day.

Looking forward to seeing my returning customers and any new customers are also very welcome.  Why not stop by and see what I have to offer.

Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. I might see you there if time allows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Wish I could join you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anticipating me and Ma will be attending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can fit it in I will....got midnight walk on the 21st so not sure how awake I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun.. have a great time
    Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Scrapbook Garden sound to be a good place to be there, sorry there is nothing like this where I live..

    ReplyDelete