Thursday, 5 June 2014

Tando Creative: Chipboard Frames

Just arrived in stock - Tando Creative Chipboard Frames.  These fab chipboard frames that can be used for a whole range of projects.  These ornate frames are cut from sturdy greyboard and are suitable for painting, spraying, inking, heat embossing etc.

This 'Large Rectangle Frame' has approx. dimensions of 194mm x 94mm

This 'Large Square Frame' has approx. dimensions of 155mm x 94mm

This 'Large Oval Frame' has approx. dimensions of 116mm x 140mm

Fabulous frames for fab layouts, cards, mixed media projects and loads more ideas.  What would you use these frames for?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month's gorgeous blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I love Tando. Great quality. These are gorgeous. Especially the oval one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like frames, square one gets my thumbs up! Why have I had a playschool flashback tho?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through the square window today perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the frames....mum would use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh.. these are gorgeous!! I would love to use something like this for my baby's scrapbook..
    Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The frames are lovely and add interest to a page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frames are elegant, and I wish I had them at me to play with.

    ReplyDelete