Monday, 21 July 2014

ACHILLES

This is another layout I have created using June's kit of  Bo Bunny 'Somewhere in Time' patterned papers, Bazzill cardstock and Prima Resin Frames.

 
I used Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock as the base and layered this with 'Passage' patterned paper (which has been shaped using a template).  I used a 'Clock Mask' and some Gold Glitter Frosting Paste to create a partial clock shape on the patterned paper.
 
I cut the banners, clock face and journal card from 'Timeless' patterned paper.  I used the Prima Resin Frame to create the clock, adding some die-cut flourishes and some Prima flowers from my own stash.  No layout about Achilles would be complete without some arrows, so I cut some from Kraft Corrugate, which I inked.
 
If you leave a comment on this post today, I will give you 2 entries into the draw (seeing as I was AWOL yesterday!).  In my defence, I had an unexpected trip out to an equestrian event to watch my youngest daughter, along with a sneaky little trip to Corbridge.  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. what a great layout! I love your use with some gold on the side!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout Ann! I especially love the use of the clock face mask. Glad you had a good time yesterday. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The AWOL comment had me laughing cos I was about to say I couldn't visit yesterday as my computer refused to connect to the internet!! Working today though?? Go figure. Glad I didn't miss anything, although your day out sounded great, but busy. Lovely LO. Those Bo Bunny papers are gorgeous. 30C here today in the shade!! Too hot for bunnies and Bunster.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know the feeling ionabunny ... standing in a field on a hot Summers day (with no shade) watching horses and riders - too hot for them and us. She did well though, so worth it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good day! I am looking forward to using these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at the tape on the little b site just the other day! So need some now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tape comes in black, white and kraft colour ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need them all! But Kraft may have to suffice for now

    ReplyDelete