Monday, 7 July 2014

Family Fun layout

I thought I couldn't expect anyone to enter the scrapbook challenge if I hadn't even given it a go - so here it is, my take on this month's Scrapbook Challenge using the fab sketch by Susan Stringfellow that I found at www.SketchSavvy.blogspot.com

 
I used Carta Bella Summer Lovin' patterned papers, along with the Element Stickers from the same range.  I used the element stickers as clusters of embellishments, adding foam tape to the backs of the stickers to give them some dimension.  Matching stickers can be cheaper than the chipboard alternatives but by adding some foam tape do the job just as well.

I hope I have given you some inspiration on how to interpret the sketch and look forward to seeing what you come up with.  Remember you have until the 31st July to enter and get yourself an extra 10 entries into the monthly blog candy draw.

Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way and to enter the blog candy giveaway.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Great Layout Ann! Do you talc the back of the stickers 1st to stop them attracting dust etc, or do you not find this much of a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I shall enter the challenge on Wed night. Can't wait to see you all there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I love the bright summery colours and the fantastic layout. That looks like a great kit to have xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Disco Queen - I didn't bother as I put enough foam tape on the back to cover. I sometimes add the stickers to card and then cut around them - I did that with the title sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Del and for adding my blog candy to your sidebar on your blog. That gives you an extra entry into the draw. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, bright, clean and fresh. Should do a great job to inspire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips on using stickers instead of chippys. Lovely summer LO

    ReplyDelete