Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Gorgeous

This is one of two layouts I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Bo Bunny 'Somewhere in Time' and Bazzill cardstock in Aqua, Bitter Chocolate and White.  There are also two Prima Resin Frames in the kit but I haven't used one on this layout.


I used Bazzill Aqua cardstock for the base of this layout and layered it with Somewhere in Time 'Imagination' patterned paper.  I fussy cut the flowers from the Somewhere in Time 'Timeless' patterned paper and placed at the bottom right and left hand sides of the page. 

I just added 3 (inked) paper doilies to the centre of the layout and placed the matted photograph on top.  The title is an inked Tando Creative chipboard word and the flowers are Prima Time Traveler 'Time Out'.

I kept the layout fairly simple so as not to distract from the photograph of my youngest daughter (many years ago now).  Looking forward to tonight ladies - see you later.  I will be showing some of the layouts from our club members tomorrow, so pop back then.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Cute photo. Great LO. Love the blue/cream colours. Great details on those papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo and lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete