Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Ideas for using stencils

I came across this photo for using a stencil on the Teresa Collins Blog.  It's not a new idea and I have seen some fabulous stencil work on cushions and bags like this before but I love the sentiment on this brand new stencil (coming soon) from Teresa Collins:

Teresa Collins has a 'gold theme' going on in her collections at the moment and  I'm liking the gold on this bag!

I must admit I saw some mileage in this stencil - for scrapbooking pages initially but this could be used on loads more projects.  I have just been reading that she has made the plastic thicker in these new stencils and they are more durable than the first release of stencils she produced (must be a good thing!).

What would you use this stencil for?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Great words here. Sometimes you need a big sentiment. I assume it's 12x12 so they might be a bit big for cards, although a background isn't out of the picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - this one is an 8x10 size. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see a great piece of canvas wall art from it! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could use this as wall art as well as scrapbooking xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Krafty Katt are on the same wavelength Janice. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen I have seen some of your stencil work and it is fab - especially with the glitter paste. x

    ReplyDelete