Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Kaisercraft: Mistletoe

I know! I hear you cry... it's too early for Christmas!  Manufacturers though have different ideas and coming to us soon is the first fabulous Christmas range from Kaisercraft called 'Mistletoe'.  I say first as there are more Christmas ranges to come from Kaisercraft in the next couple of months.  Here is a little sneaky peek if you cannot wait:

I will be stocking the patterned papers, which are all double-sided and the stamps.  Here are the papers:


As soon as I can, I will reveal all... or better still put the fab range on the website!  I know it is difficult to think about Christmas when the sun is shining and the kids have just started their Summer holidays but I also know that many ladies have already started their Christmas cards and projects, so this one is for you.

Leave a comment to let me know what you think of this range and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy. 

Ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club - see you tonight!  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Too soon for Christmas not been away yet! Looking forward to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Karen - tell those manufacturers. See you later. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I've already designed my Christmas & New Year Cards, but have not started bulk making yet. I'm loving all the Halloween theme releases though. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't buy much in Halloween ranges Theresa as I don't seem to have the market for it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...fabulous collection...Love the colours!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and fesh collection, very nice

    ReplyDelete