Thursday, 31 July 2014

Layout: Love the best things in life

Using the same patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Be-YOU-tiful' range and the inspiration sheet from Kaisercraft 'Time' layout by Kylie Obst, I created this layout:

The background paper is Kaisercraft 'Be-YOU-tiful' GLAMOROUS (reverse) - I gutted out the middle to use on another layout.  This is layered with CAPTIVATING patterned paper and GRATEFUL and AMAZING are layered over as shown.

I followed the instructions on the free sheet from the Kaisercraft website but changed a few things to make the layout my own.  The photograph is larger than the original design and I also added a 'Love' chipboard word from Tando Creative.  I used a Prima SIIC Vintage Swirl, which I cut into several pieces and layered around the flowers.  I added an extra butterfly instead of more flowers.

Lots of detail on this layout but well worth it!  All the patterned papers and Sticker Sheet can be found at The Scrapbook Garden, along with Tando Creative chipboard word and Prima SIIC Vintage Swirl.  Why not give it a go!

Well it is the last day today for the scrapbook challenge.  If you have a layout to submit, make sure it gets to me before midnight tonight to qualify for the draw.  I'll be back tomorrow with the blog candy winner for this month.  See you then.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout....love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to follow instructions on the Kaisercraft website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO. What a lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper what a super layout it makes swirls are great as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete