Thursday, 17 July 2014

Prima: Epiphany Collection

Prima have now revealed the Epiphany Collection and they describe the patterned papers as follows:

"Six double-sided, high quality papers feature a beautiful assortment of sketches, sweet words, and a soft splashing of watercolour pastels, countered with rich bold contrast".


You can view the complete collection HERE.  Leave a comment to let me know what you think about this range and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.

Reminder: the scrapbook challenge is still open until the end of this month.  Details on the left-hand side of this page.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ann I'll go check it out. Really did like Cigar Box Secrets. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check out the patterned papers on their website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, just thee and I?? Yeah I checked out the website. I thought the papers were lovely. A nice masculine feminine mix and I liked the wood embellies and the bowler hat pin was a hoot

    ReplyDelete