Friday, 4 July 2014

Prima: Innoscence Flowers & SIIC

Yesterday, I had a delivery of a load of Prima lovelies - namely, Prima Innoscence Flowers, SIIC and Masks.  They are all at reduced prices as my supplier was selling them off and I am passing on the reductions to my lovely customers.

I took a photo of the delivery yesterday before I had chance to put them on the website:


They are all unpacked now and you can find them HERE.  Whatever you are doing today - have a good 'un.  See you back here tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Love Prima. Off to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. The crystals are just so blingy and add a lot to a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I can see spritzing potentiometer in some of those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Krafty Katt that's why I bought all white ones. These can be spritzed, inked or just left white. At these prices you can afford a couple of packets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the look of the crystal things hiding in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can view them all properly on the website Gillian. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's like opening a Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete