Monday, 14 July 2014

Prima: sneak peeks

It's that time again - when manufacturer's release sneak peeks of their forthcoming collections.  Prima have released sneaky peek images of 4 ranges ... coming soon.  Here they are - what do you think?

Prima: Forever Green - "fresh and succulent"

Prima: Cigar Box Secrets - "Mysterious with its vintage tones and images"
 
Prima: Epiphany - "feminine and gorgeous"
 
Prima: Coffee Break - "sweet and fun with a touch of whimsy"
 
They aren't giving much away at the moment but I like the look of all four ranges.  My favourite (just from this little sneak peek) is Epiphany - what is yours?  Leave a comment to let me know.  If you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the fab candy.  Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely Monday.

10 comments:

  1. From the sneak peaks Forever Green is my favourite. Looking forward to seeing more of these. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa I have just seen all 4 collections on my suppliers site and Forever Green isn't what I thought it would be. I still think Epiphany is the best range but that is just my personal viewpoint. I will share when I can. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of Cigar Box Secrets. Could do with a bit of mystery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the bunster, cigar box looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could show you ... but I can't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the look of the fresh greens, but I know what you mean about sneak peaks not always being what you expected. Will have to wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you will have to wait long as the ranges are due in stock August... so not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update: the 'Forever Green' range can be seen at:

    http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/07/presenting-the-forever-green-collection.html

    or click on the Prima link on the right of this page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bunster!! Oh Krafty Katt you crack me up. ROFL A great AKA.....

    ReplyDelete