Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Scrapbook Challenge: Oldies

Karen F. is first again with this month's scrapbook challenge.  Using the title 'Oldies' (your Mam is going to love you!), Karen used a photograph of her parents, along with the sketch to create this layout:


I love Karen's take on the sketch creating a bright, happy layout incorporating some fab glitter paste and adding some buttons as texture.  Ok, perhaps it's not a 'summery' (as going to the beach) photo but the fact that Karen has taken up the challenge makes her eligible to be entered.  Thank you so much Karen for taking part.  I appreciate your time and commitment.

You can view the sketch and the entries into this month's challenge at the left hand side of this page.  I am sure I can persuade some more of the ladies to join in tomorrow at our first Mad Scrappers Club night this month.  Pop back then when I will reveal one of the layouts I have created using this month's kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Well done for being first cross the line! Love the title!

    ReplyDelete