Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Another Buy Together & Save Offer!

Another Tando Creative 'Buy Together & Save Offer' is this double offering of fab Tando Clocks:

Buy this Tando Creative 'Carriage Clock' and get this one 1/2 price:
Tando Creative Printer Tray Style Clock

Limited supplies on this one and for a limited time only.  You can buy this offer HERE.  Postage to UK addresses only.

A couple of ideas on how to decorate these little beauties:

I used Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers on this Carriage Clock.

Joanne used some colourful patterned papers on this Printer Tray Style Clock.

These are lovely made up for gifts or just to make one for yourself.  I am having a bit of a Summer clear out and stocking new lines, so these have to find a new home and at these special offer prices I'm sure they won't be around for long.

Just to remind the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club (as if they need it) it is the second club night tonight, so see you all at 6.30 p.m.  I will be back with some creations from our members on tomorrow's blog.  See you then.

4 comments:

  1. Love my clock, pride of place in study! Looking forward to tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try one of these. Unfortunately, last night, whilst trying to tidy up, I managed to step on my laptop. This is something I do not recommend. It looks like I will be saving my pennies for a new screen :-( Very sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh ionabunny sorry to hear about your laptop. Hope you are able to replace it soon. Ann x

    ReplyDelete