Sunday, 3 August 2014

Kaisercraft: Mistletoe

Just in stock - the fab Kaisercraft Mistletoe paper range.  This is one of many Christmas ranges Kaisercraft have planned for this year.  Here's a little preview.  You can find all the patterned papers in this range at The Scrapbook Garden shop HERE.

Kaisercraft: Mistletoe - Eggnog
 
Kaisercraft: Mistletoe - Tree Trimming
 
Kaisercraft: Mistletoe - Tinsel
 
I also stock the Mistletoe Christmas Stamps:
 

Look what I found on the Kaisercraft website - this fab layout made by Adriana Bolzon with some of the patterned papers from this range:
Have you started your Christmas projects yet?  Leave a comment to let me know.  If you are a blog follower and you leave a comment on this post today, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Nice papers. I seem to be several Christmasses behind right now but will catch up eventually I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... Actually I'm just behind with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas papers and stamp. Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, where was I yesterday?? Lovely paper and I like the mixed font stamps. Nope on the xmas front. Too busy enjoying summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on that one ionabunny - too early to think of Christmas (personally) but I have to cater for all customers.

    ReplyDelete