Monday, 4 August 2014

Layout: Cute

Another layout I created using patterned papers and stickers from Kaisercraft 'Be-YOU-tiful' range:


I used Kaisercraft 'Be-YOU-tiful' DELIGHTFUL (reverse) as the base and layered this with GLAMOROUS.  I also used small pieces of GRATEFUL and AMAZING (left over from a previous layout) to create banners and the butterflies.  The butterflies are cut from a Sizzix Butterfly Die.

The Memories journal card is cut from DAZZLING patterned paper and the words are from the coordinating Sticker Sheet.  Hope you have a lovely Monday - thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. What a Be-YOU-tiful LO. Love your Glamorous paper as abase, I just adore this paper and its texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vinita - it does help when you have fab patterned papers to work with. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just gorgeous Ann. Love that paper. Almost looks like real wood. Cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers ionabunny. I agree the papers are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page, knew I liked that wood effect paper soon as I saw it, totes amaze Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wood effect paper is lovely. A great layout.

    ReplyDelete