Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Mad Scrappers Club: August

Just to remind the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club (as if they need it!) that it is our first club night (of this month), tonight.  It seems ages since I saw some of you (5 weeks ago) - I hate those 5 week months don't you?  Seems like the month goes on forever.


We will be creating with a 6x6 Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' paper pad and coordinating cardstock.  I will post some of the creations on the blog tomorrow.  Until then, thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Have fun tonight everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. See you at the next club night (just email me nearer the date to confirm). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Disco Queen - I'm sure they will. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am looking forward to seeing what the mad scrappers do with these papers after seeing all your lovely layouts. Have fun ladies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ionabunny. I'm looking forward to seeing what they create too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I finished last months? Looking forward to this month tho, some frwT ideas on show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to tonight, it seems like ages since we last met x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5 weeks Gillian - far too long. Looking forward to a catch up. x

    ReplyDelete