Thursday, 7 August 2014

Park Life

The third layout I created with the Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' 6x6 paper pad that is in the Mad Scrappers Kit this month, contains the pink colours in the pack. 


I decided to use three of the patterned papers as a base for the photograph and used the other paper design to fussy cut and die-cut embellishments.


I especially love how the butterflies turned out as they look like they are flitting across the layout!  I used the Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' die-cut letters for my title.  All I added extra was a doily and some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Pop back tomorrow to see the final layout I have created using this paper pad.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful girly LO in different shades of pink PP. Lovely combination of butterflies using same PP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have been a busy little scrapper Ann. Do you do these one at a time or do you have everything out and work on all together? Loving those butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ionabunny. I work in spurts! When I know I have a deadline, I set aside some time and plan what I want to do. These layouts came together quite quickly once I had separated the colours out of the pack and looked for photographs that would match. For the final one tomorrow I scraplifted a layout - details on the blog with the layout. The butterflies are a Sizzix die (available from the shop). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the butterfly shape, another temptation I should resist! Another great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pad is proving to be very versatile. I'm looking forward to receiving it but sadly not on the night this time. Will you keep the kit for me Ann until the Saturday workshop please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Krafty Katt - butterflies are my weakness I would have them on all the layouts if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kate - yes I will keep your kit until the end of the month for you. Looking forward to that as well.

    ReplyDelete