Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Photo Booth Fun

For the second layout using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of 6x6 Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' paper pad I decided to use the Orange and Brown colour combinations in the paper pad.

After looking through my photographs, I decided to use some black and white photographs (taken too many years ago to mention), and created this layout:

I have used this idea before with patterned papers.  The strips of paper break down the patterns into more manageable pieces and therefore don't swamp the photographs.

The photographs are 'selfies' taken in a photo booth (before the word was even known!).  I love the Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' die-cut letters as they coordinate with every different colour in the paper pad.

Another idea for using 6x6 papers on 12x12 layouts.  Pop back tomorrow for another colour combination and layout.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. Such an effective LO and as you say the paper strips don't swamp the photos. Love those orange/browns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this colour combination shouts 70's to me that's why I used it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way this one is done, really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think 70's with this combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think 70's when I see this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still liking this very much. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still hoping to convert you ionabunny! lol. x

    ReplyDelete