Monday, 18 August 2014

Photo's from Papercraft Show

I was at the Ross Papercraft Show yesterday and as usual it was exceptionally busy.  The crafters came out in force - thank you one and all.  It was a lovely day catching up with everyone.

Some of the lovely patterned papers I had on show.

Giving some ideas to the scrapbookers on how to use some of those lovely papers!

Some of my scrapbooks for sale - and more ideas from my scrapbook layouts.

I will be back tomorrow with a scrapbook challenge entry for this month (yeah!).  You still have time to get your entries in and earn yourself 10 entries (in a block, so more chance of winning).  Details on how to enter on the left of this page.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. It's look like a wonderful paper show with lovely inspirations of scrapbooking albums!!! I wish... Some kind of paper shows must be start in Delhi at India!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was good. Would have come but really couldn't justify buying more new goodies, especially with all the new uniform and shoes etc just bought Laura :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good show. The displays look very enticing.....

    ReplyDelete