Saturday, 9 August 2014

Prima BAP: August

It's been a while since I posted a Prima Build a Page sketch on this blog - here is the one for August.


Here are the Prima Challenge Rules:
What: make a Prima-based project based on the sketch above (must be 90% Prima.)
When:  post by the last day of the month (August 31, 23:55 ET)
Where: link projects right HERE

The trend for lots of 'white space' on layouts continues!  Why not give this one a go?  There are goodies up for grabs from Prima (who doesn't like Prima!).

See you back here tomorrow.  Have a lovely Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I looked at this one the other day and I liked it. After seeing your LO's this week I am very tempted by the white space. If I do actually get my scrap on I will let you know!! Don't hold your breath, but they have forecast a BIG storm so hoping to get locked in my craft room. For safety from the storm you understand.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, yeah, I believe you - thousands wouldn't! Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like whitespace on a layout and have to curb myself from filling it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to have white space on layouts, Anne's done some great examples recently to show just how effective it can be. Going to have a hop over and check it out. Doubt I'll do more than that as I'm having issues 'getting my scrap on' too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine doesn't help much at the moment. Not the weather for staying in doors - maybe tomorrow as the weather is expecting to change. x

    ReplyDelete