Friday, 8 August 2014

Such an Adorable Smile

This month's Mad Scrapper Club Kit contains a 6x6 Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' paper pack and coordinating cardstock. For this layout I selected the yellow colour combinations in the pack:


Although I didn't use any of the photographs in this selection, I did find the perfect photograph for this layout using this colour combination.


For this layout, I used inspiration from a layout from Laura VegasThe chipboard clouds are some Tando Creative ones I had in my stash and the 'Adorable' word is from Tando Creative also.  The remainder of the title is made from Basic Grey 'Grand Bazaar' die-cut Alphas

I made the little 'trees' by cutting different sized circles, distressing and inking the edges and adding a button to the centre.  The 'tree trunks' are cut from brown paper (from the paper pack).

A different type of layout to what I usually create but that is what I wanted to achieve using this month's kit - 4 individual layouts using the 6x6 paper pad and not one 6x6 square of paper in sight! 

Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite layout of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. I wasn't really sure about this one as it isn't really my style at all. I think the lovely photo makes it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the blues against the white background. The trees are so cute and the clouds are perfect with the rainbow. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and yellow is one of my favourite colour combinations, gorgeous layouts, love the little trees too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such an easy layout to do Gillian. Took me back to the early days of the Scrapholix club when we hand made all our embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all, really outdone yourself with this selection, I feel a scrap lift moment coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the yellow and blue but all the L/Os are great

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic layout lovely button trees too must remember that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Beautiful LO!!!
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete