Friday, 22 August 2014

Teresa Collins 8x10 Stencils

Also in stock this week are these fab 8x10 Stencils by Teresa Collins.  There are 3 fantastic designs in this one pack.

 
 
Here is what you get in the pack:
 
 
These stencils can be used with modelling paste, sprays, inks etc., to create a multitude of fabulous projects.  I love the words stencil and the other 2 stencils are a bonus.  The quality of these stencils are better than the previous designs by Teresa Collins and I love them already!
 
You can buy these stencils from The Scrapbook Garden shop HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Love the stencils and your are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stencils look interesting great for scrapbook pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the words. I never used to buy sentiment stamps. Recently I want to word all over. I'll check it out. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this set, need, great price too Anne

    ReplyDelete