Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Christmas PJ's

There are lots of Christmas themed 12x12 patterned papers making their way through from manufacturers at the moment, and which to choose - that is the question?

One of the Christmas ranges I have in stock this year is Kaisercraft 'Mistletoe', which is perfect for those Christmas pages.  I decided to have a go at creating a layout using this range and this is what I came up with.  It is based on a layout by Adriana Bolzon (from Kaisercraft website).


The photograph is of my 3 Granddaughters (I think it was Christmas 2011), ready on Christmas Eve with their new PJ's.  It has become a bit of a family tradition to have new nightwear on Christmas Eve ready for Christmas Day.  Although they are now older, the tradition still continues.  These days though, they prefer onesies!  The Kaisercraft 'Mistletoe' range can be found HERE.  The flowers are from Prima and can be found HERE.

Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  The blog candy this month is the paper range from Graphic45 - another fabulous Christmas range.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Still not quite in xmas mode. Great LO. What a fun tradition you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I'm not quite in that mode either but I have the paper and the photo's .... The PJ tradition has been handed down from my daughters to their children (not so much my Grandson though). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the same, although pictures if DDs seem to be more somber. Lovely photo and great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas page. My grandchildren also have the PJ tradition on Christmas Eve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love family traditions and fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely to know Beryl. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete