Saturday, 20 September 2014

Creative Crafts Shows

A couple of dates for your diary - Creative Crafts (organised by www.initialjcreativecrafts.co.uk) will be at the following venues in October.

Go East & West - 2 shows in 1 weekend (sounds like heaven!).  You can choose: details on the poster below:

 
 
The Scrapbook Garden will be at the Gateshead Stadium show on Saturday 18th October 2014 between 9.30 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
 
Just a reminder that the Ross Papercraft Show is at Rainton Meadows tomorrow (Sunday 21st September).  I won't be at this one but I have a FREE postage offer on the website so you don't have to miss out on your lovely goodies (see yesterday's post for details).
 
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Aww how kind! I'll see you all next week anyhow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss going to shows.... SIGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't either Karen but I will see you all on Wednesday ... looking forward to it. x

    ReplyDelete