Monday, 8 September 2014

Families are Forever

This is the second layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit for September, which contains a Simple Stories 'Legacy 12x12 Simple Basics Kit', Journaling Card, Border & Title Strip Elements and coordinating cardstock.


Using one of the background papers from the Simple Basics Kit (and inspiration from the 'Legacy Simple Inspiration eBook), I created this page of my Grandchildren (taken last year).  I made a 'book' from one of the journal cards to add all my journaling about these four special people, who will take our family forward into the next generation.  They are our future and also part of our family legacy.

I have more ideas on how to use this range and will share as, and when they are completed.  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.  If you are a blog follower and you leave a comment on this post today, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Really like the colours and designs of this collection. A great LO and I love the little journal you created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. Inspiration comes when you least expect it sometimes! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you converted to simple stories Ann? Great stuff look forward to your other inspirational ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these papers looking forward to Mad Scrappers on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete