Saturday, 6 September 2014

Mad Scrappers Kit: September

The Mad Scrappers Kit for September consists of a Simple Stories 'Legacy' 12x12 Simple Basics Kit, 4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements, 2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Strip Elements and coordinating cardstock.

12x12 Simple Basics Kit

4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements
 
2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Strip Elements
 
I have created 2 layouts so far using this kit with another 2 pages in the 'thinking about it stage' (with possibly another one), so good mileage from this kit this month ladies.
 
Looking forward to seeing the first club group on Wednesday and the remainder of the club nearer the end of this month.  I will post the first 2 layouts I have completed over the next few days, so pop back then and have a look.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Oh these papers look great. They also look heavy! Expensive to send to Norway do you think? Maybe I should be a mad scrapper abroad!! ROFL Sounds like a bad reality TV series. Not such a scrapper but definitely mad! Have you still got sale goodies as well?? I am in a spendy mood. Must be the rubbish weather. I should be cooking for a party tonight. Got to get started with the nam breads, but so much more fun to look at crafty goodies. Big hugz all round

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ionabunny - I'm sure there are plenty of mad scrappers abroad! I got this kit and papers exclusively for the Mad Scrappers Club Kit this month. It's not a range I normally stock. I still have sale goodies available but lots of the ranges have now gone. Have a lovely party. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy about this one as it was a range that was on my list!

    ReplyDelete