Tuesday, 30 September 2014

New in stock: Kaiserfusion Markers

I had a delivery of Kaiserfusion Markers yesterday(as well as the fab patterned papers from Kaisercraft, which I can't show yet).  As the Mad Scrappers will be getting one of these markers in their kit, I decided to get a few more colours.


The Kaiserfusion Markers are permanent, alcohol based, with a double ended bullet point and chisel nib.  Kaisercraft claim that they are ideal for colour blending, embellishment matching and can be used on metal, pearls, ribbon, rhinestones and much more.  You can now colour your pieces to match the tone and colour palette of your creations.

I have used the marker (from the kit) to colour some pearls and other gems for a layout I was creating yesterday (will show shortly) and found it to colour perfectly well and was pleased with the results.

Last chance today to leave a comment to be included in the draw, which will take place tomorrow.  How these month's fly past!  See you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, sitting on my friends patio stealing some internet. It's a bit breezy for being in the great outdoors today! holding onto my laptop so it doesn't blow away. These look fun. Hope to be on my own line again soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ionabunny! I appreciate your efforts - hope you are back online soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you ionabunny! That is dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problems will really start when she hops round the streets finding unsecured wifi! Love pens be interested in how rich the colour is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pens look great interested in seeing then in action

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pens look great interested in seeing then in action

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's funny Krafty Katt. Was actually amazed how many Wifi signals there were out here in the country. Alas none unsecured!! But I think I'm back now so looking forward to joining the fun everyday. Thanks for all your support everyone. Big hugz

    ReplyDelete