Monday, 15 September 2014

Prima: BAP - September

The Prima Build a Page (BAP) sketch for September is by Keren Tamir:


I never got around to creating any layout with last month's, so may just give this one a go.  The closing date for entries is 30th September - plenty of time really!  Details can be found HERE.

Decisions, decisions, on what Prima range to use - what do you think?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into this month's blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I nearly joined in with PPP the other day but everyone's creations are so frothy it's a little intimidating for us simple folk. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this. All Prima is great although I do like Lyric.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One challenge at a time, still shuffling bits of paper around for yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh like the sound of that Krafty Katt .. can't wait to see the final result. x

    ReplyDelete