Sunday, 21 September 2014

Scrap365: October Sketch

Scrap365 launched their October Sketch challenge on Friday.  It is based on artwork by Terhi Koskinen and the prize up for grabs is by 7gypsies (yet to be revealed).


To view the details pop over to their blog HERE.

Well just to let you know that I have been a busy, busy bee and have created 4 layouts these past few days!  Well DH was away at the footy yesterday so what's a girl to do ...... yes scrapbooking sprang to my mind too!

I'm having a bit trouble with the photography side of it at the moment but as soon as I can I will share what I have done.  Until then, have a lovely day and I will see you next time.

7 comments:

  1. Love the scrap and cannot wait to see the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have created an entry for the Prima Sketch Challenge and 3 (yes 3) more pages using this month's kit! On a roll. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great sketch. Must check out the rools. Well done on being so scrappy. I don't seem to be getting much craft in at the moment. Lots of things I want to do and the end of the month is looming again. Must get myself organized.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your Prima LO Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this one and thought it was great, probably won't enter as really intimidated by some of the stuff I've seen on there recently. Love the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could still use the sketch though - don't have to enter. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah go on, enter! I real should take my own advice ROFL.......

    ReplyDelete