Tuesday, 2 September 2014

September Sketch Challenge

Another month, another sketch challenge!  Again, I have been drawn to the sketches of Susan Stringfellow at SketchSavvy.BlogSpot.com  I just love her ideas as they are so easy to interpret.

For September I have chosen this sketch (#114):


The theme for this month is 'Weddings'.  This is the criteria:

1. Create a 12x12 layout using the above sketch and use a 'wedding' photograph (or 3).

2. Include some 'embossed' paper or card somewhere on the layout.

3. Include some stitching (either machine, hand-stitching, or faux stitching).

4. Add a title and some journaling (or journal card).

The challenge is open until 30th September - plenty of time (so no excuses).  I will create a sample layout and post on the blog for you to get some inspiration from.

As usual, there are 10 entries into the draw  (in a block) for anyone who meets the above criteria of the challenge.  As shown this month, having your name in the draw in a block does work!  Beryl entered the challenge last month and her name was drawn out by the random number selector.

I would love someone else to have a go and win - so it's up to you.  Are you in?  Let me know if you are entering the challenge this month by leaving a comment below.

9 comments:

  1. Sketch choice! Brilliant! Topic.. Is it February and someone forgot to mention it? Challenge accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have to be February to have hearts on a layout! I didn't put hearts on mine - you can see what I did tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm........thinking........now that hurts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to having a go at this challenge like the wedding topic. Big decision whose wedding photo to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies - looking forward to what you come up with. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is one wild layout have fun creating with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw look, I missed a day!! I blame it on the visitors. All this entertaining is seriously cramping my crafting time. Love the sketch. I have visions of bunnies in veils and top hats.............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ionabunny ... would love to see that layout! lol x

    ReplyDelete