Sunday, 5 October 2014

Bazzill Chips

I got some Bazzill Chips in stock recently.  They are not a new product from Bazzill (seen nothing new from them since AC took them over) but are perfect for that little extra touch to your Christmas projects.

Bazzill Chipboard Tags: Snowflake

Bazzill Chipboard Tags: Tree

Bazzill Chipboard Tags: Stocking
 
There are 3 pieces per pack and each tag is cut from sturdy chipboard and has a piece of Bazzill White cardstock mounted on top.  The Tags can be used for gift giving, Christmas ornaments, scrapbook page layout embellishments, cards and more.

I managed to get these at a special price and they are in the shop for £1.10 a pack.  You can find them HERE.

I'm doing my hardest to get you all in the 'Christmas' mode!  I don't think I'm winning though!  See you back here tomorrow when I will be showcasing this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  Until then, have a lovely day.

8 comments:

  1. But seriously...... You set a Halloween theme. Got to do that before we can move on to Christmas. Like these tags. Cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween.....Halloween....Halloween.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Halloween and Christmas they both work just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Nikki! Thanks for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween... Bonfire night still a few family birthdays to negotiate yet.. Proud to say only bought one Christmas die at Harrogate, has to be a record low as Christmas cards planned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh but I think the tags are great, can see the kids decorating them!

    ReplyDelete