Monday, 20 October 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Weekly Offers!

Each week up to Christmas I will be showcasing a 'Weekly Offer'.  I start off the first week with these fab scrapbook and scrapbook kit 'Buy Together & Save' combinations:

Buy this Grace Taylor 12x12 'Parisian Chic Belle Jardin' Scrapbook Album (RRP £14.99) and get:
the Grace Taylor 12x12 'Parisian Chic' Scrapbook Kit (RRP £4.99) for 1p!  The total cost of both products would be £19.98 but bought together (while stocks last), you will get them both for £15.00 HERE.

Not only that but I have the same offer on Grace Taylor 'Modern Cabin Cosy Calico' Scrapbook Album and Scrapbook Kit combos.  You can find that offer HERE.  I don't expect these to be around for long, so if you want one order today.  I only ship to UK addresses.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. Hey look girls, Ann's trying to get us interested in xmas again ROFL. Not sure that will work but it doesn't have to be xmas to take advantage of a great bargain LOL Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Christmas by craftiness if you ask me! Sneaky Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can I get a set and will you bring them on Wednesday, the cabin cosy please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen - a scrapbook album and kit has your name on it. See you on Wednesday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete