Sunday, 19 October 2014

Craft Shows

Just recovering from yesterday's very busy Initial J Creative Crafts Show at Gateshead Stadium.  Many thanks to my supportive customers who continually offer their loyalty by stopping by and purchasing their craft goodies from me.  Many thanks also to my supportive Hubby and lovely eldest daughter Joanne (who did a wonderful job of demonstrating for me).

Initial J Creative Crafts will be at Borderway Exhibition Hall, Carlisle today (wish I could have been there today - perhaps the next time).

The next show I will be attending is at the Seaburn Centre, Whitburn Road, Sunderland on Sunday 2nd November 2014 (2 weeks time).  The show is open from 9.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.  If you couldn't get to Gateshead, why not stop by this show!  It will be the last show I will be at this year.  Hope to see you then.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good show Ann. Hope you get some time to put your feet up today. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. No chance ionabunny - maybe later on tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very hot show! Lots for the stitch and sewer, bit light for the papercrafter, hopefully that meant for a good day for you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot warm? Hot sexy? Hot pink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of above ionabunny! lol Only teasing - it was really warm. x

    ReplyDelete