Thursday, 16 October 2014

Franks Cards

I have been having a little nosey over on the Prima blog and found some fab cards made with the new Stamp-n-add sets.

These are the new sets (which I featured a few weeks ago and have in stock HERE).
Well, just look what Franks Cards have made with the Angel Wings and Butterfly Wings sets:

These are the type of cards I like.  They have just been stamped, a metal body added and decorated with sparkly crystals and a hand-made flower.  Just fabulous!  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. That's what we need. Quick and easy that makes us look good. Do they sell the metal findings separately? I mean, once you have bought the first set you don't need to be buying the stamp again, but you might want to top up the metal bits. Lovely sunny day today but only a 3 degrees when I got up. It's nice to see the sun for a few hours before it ducks behind the mountains again. Off to rake leaves and see if any of the tomatoes still hanging in the greenhouse are still good. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. They don't sell the metal findings separately but I think you could use different metal pieces e.g. metal charms - just a thought. It's pouring down here but hopefully it will be drier tomorrow (setting up for the show on Saturday). Hope you find some tomatoes. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cards are really nice but I never have much luck stamping guess it needs practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still 3hrs on the road until home, no I'm not driving, sunny at the moment but heard NE not so good. Nice cards, but I still like die cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has never stopped raining Krafty Katt - welcome home! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a little rain, as it brought a rainbow with it who minds! See if I have any scrappy stamina in me now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to be here. It's like chatting with friends. HUGZ to everyone

    ReplyDelete