Sunday, 26 October 2014

Kaisercraft: Paper Packs

I recently added Kaisercraft to the catalogue of manufacturers I stock.  I have so far only bought individual paper sheets, but I have now added some of their 12x12 Paper Packs to that list.

North Pole is a young, on trend collection that has it all. With its fusion of Christmas patterns and on trend colours that are just as delicious as Christmas Day itself.

The Pitter Patter Boy Paper Pack is perfect for those adorable Baby Boy layouts, cards and projects.

The Pitter Patter Baby Girl Paper Pack is just perfect for scrapbooking those precious Baby Girl moments, or creating gorgeous gifts.

All these packs include 6 different patterned sheets of 12x12 double-sided patterned papers (2 of each sheet), PLUS a bonus Sticker Sheet.  That's 12 sheets of patterned papers and a Sticker Sheet for £9.99!

I also have ALL 3 of the new releases in November (can't show you until 1st November though!).  Not long to wait ......

I have also added Gayle's and Linda P's entry into the Scrapbook Challenge on the sidebar.  That's 10 entries each into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Xmas again......nice Halloween layouts....looking forward to seeing new releases....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice papers, I uh ink I might prefer the boys collection! And REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, pitter patter both look like they will be great for a vintage look. Had a very successful pumpkin party last night. I made venison chilli for 30+ and a fun time was had by all, especially me LOL. Off to try and do something crafty, if I can get the Mojo to stop spinning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - yes I think I will have to feature some layouts made with this range to give an alternative to 'baby' projects. Glad you had a lovely party - too much pumpkin juice me thinks! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, but you know what? I thought I might get a good photo for a lo and they are all blurred!! Had the camera on the wrong setting! Duh! Mind you they were a source of some hilarity and there are some very ghostly images. Bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete