Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Layout: Come Away with Me

In a recent workshop with members of our Mad Scrappers Club, we created an 8x8 Graphic45 Easel Album using an 8x8 G45 'Come Away with Me' Paper Pad.  I also stock this fabulous paper range in 12x12 size and decided to create a layout using some of this range.

 
I used a photograph of myself and DH at the start of a Baltic Cities Cruise in 2007.  I used part of the patterned paper as my title (Come Away with Me) and cut out journal cards and tags from another sheet.  I used foam tape on the tags and journal cards to add some depth to the layout as well as inking and distressing the edges of all the patterned papers.  I used a small Tando Creative chipboard compass as an embellishment, which I painted with a Tim Holtz Distress Paint Dabber (Antiqued Bronze).
 
This paper range is perfect for all travel layouts and can be found HERE.  The Tando Creative chipboard compass can be found HERE.
 
Just a reminder that this month's Scrapbook Challenge will close on 30th October 2014.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's the day after tomorrow!! Can't see it happening! So much to do still this week. Travelling Sunday and got to get all my animals organised so it's easy for my man to look after! Hope the rain stops else I'll be a very wet bunster! ! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, although I didn't immediately spot those papers as G45. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, blimey that's a busy bunny!

    I was so organised with the challenge and it's all gone Pete Tong! I too shall be amazed if I get one in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great layout on super papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks one and all for your lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Krafty Katt, where do you get these sayings?? You do crack me up. Hoppity hoppity hugz

    ReplyDelete