Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Layout: Enjoy Life

It's our second Mad Scrappers Club of the month tonight.  Looking forward to meeting up with our second group of club members.  We will be creating with October's Kit of Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony' patterned papers, coordinating Kaisercraft Cardstock and a Kaiserfusion Marker Pen in Peach.

I have created two layouts with this kit (already shown) but I created another layout as another option for our club members.  It is based on the layout (shown previously) by Anita Bowndes (showcased on the Kaisercraft website).


I used 'Peace' patterned paper for the base (gutted out the middle) and layered with Kaisercraft Ivory Cardstock.  I layered up pieces from Peace, Enchantment and Euphoria patterned papers, to create my version of the original design.  The tiny paper hearts (used as confetti) are the remnants from the die cut doily (never waste anything!). 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't be shy, please leave a comment.  If you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, hello. Lovely LO. Have a fun evening tonight ladies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ionabunny - missed you this past couple of days. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed thus one, lovely layout as always Ann, glad I got you singing tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss a couple of days??? I think senility must be setting in. Must try and pay more attention. Hugz

    ReplyDelete